98 Carlisle Avenue Blackett, NSW 2770
No testimonial found!
Located on a prime 588sqm parcel with 19.81m2 frontage, this original home has been treasured within the same family for 43 years and is being offered to the market for the first time. It’s washed with plenty of natural light, provides well maintained interiors and enjoys a leafy garden. The property is placed just opposite a bus stop, with Westfield, schools and eateries nearby.
– Retro style lounge and dining space embrace opulent tones
– Established garden has a small patio with a built-in barbeque
– Potential to renovate and capitalise
– Original kitchen features complete timber finishing, storage
– Three good sized bedrooms with patterned carpet flooring
– Bathroom has a combined bath and shower, internal laundry
– Air conditioning in addition to ceiling fans, expansive front lawn
– Turn-key opportunity suited to first home buyers or investor
– Lock-up garage can be used as workshop and a double size shed
– Extra-long driveway and side access can fit up to four cars
– Close to shopping options, grocers, parklands and main roads
Share this property:
Agent representing 98 Carlisle Avenue