53 Franklin Crescent Blackett, NSW 2770
No testimonial found!
Set back from the road offering a sense of peace and privacy, this original weatherboard home’s well-conceived layout, expansive level block and enclosed backyard combine to offer a prime canvas for a stylish renovation. It’s set on a 676.6 parcel with wide 24.3 meter frontage and is located close to shopping precincts, local schools and transport.
– Separate lounge/dining zone, lounge extends onto porch
– Kitchen necessitates appliances and cabinetry
– Three good-sized bedrooms, internal laundry facilities
– Revamp interiors with new carpet, kitchen and bathroom
– Property requires an extensive renovation prior to lease out
– Rental return of $390.00 per week, post renovations
– Rare entry mark opportunity with scope to recreate (STCA)
– Tandem lock-up garage, ample space for off-street parking
– Surrounded by sporting grounds and parks, local grocers
– Handy to Westfield and supermarkets, eateries and buses
Share this property:
Agents representing 53 Franklin Crescent