113 Ross Street Belmont, NSW 2280
No testimonial found!
Magnificent Family Residence in Blue-Ribbon Location
Showcasing the epitome of prestige living, this exclusive home is positioned on the cusp of Green Point Foreshore Reserve, within arguably the most desirable cul-de-sac locale of Belmont.
Surrounded by equally impressive homes, this truly is a rare lifestyle opportunity. Upon entry, the exquisite floor-to-ceiling glass window welcomes an incredible amount of natural light into the interior.
Split over multiple levels, the home boasts picturesque views from every vantage point. Generous living and dining areas and an impressive chef-style Caesarstone provide the perfect elements for entertaining.
The unique design of the bedrooms positions the master suite proudly a-front showcasing views over the lake, complete with ensuite, large walk in robe as well as separate dressing room. Two additional bedrooms plus office/fourth bedroom complete the design to accommodate a large family.
Enjoy leafy or lakeside walks with specialised paths and cycling ways, dedicated picnic areas, a public jetty, public transport and local shops all close by. A true lifestyle choice for a family, this property is within a class of its own.
• Magnificent lakeside family residence
• Highly desirable locale at end of cul-de-sac
• Huge 881m2 block
• Ample living & dining areas over split level design
• Lower level family room with built-in bar
• Stunning caeasrstone kitchen, ample cabinetry & bench space
• Suite-sized master bedroom boasts beautiful lake views, walk-in robe, ensuite & dressing room
• 3 additional bedrooms
• Impeccable finishes throughout
• Lake views from front balconies
• Entertaining alfresco & covered deck
• Oversize Double garage, plenty of off-street parking
• Incredible location close to all desirable services & amenities
Share this property:
- 2 Garage
Agent representing 113 Ross Street
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.