11 Mary Street Beacon Hill, NSW 2100
No testimonial found!
Not to be judged by its facade this hidden gem must be inspected to be appreciated for all its brilliance, from enormous living area that opens out to entertainer’s deck, two double bedrooms both with mirrored built-in wardrobes, separate gas kitchen with internal laundry facilities, full bathroom & formal entry with slate floor.
Internal stairs connect main house to downstairs rumpus or teenagers retreat with wet bar, second bathroom with laundry facilities & air conditioning opens out to paved BBQ area surrounded by an amazing rear garden straight out of an Alice in Wonderland set.
Enclosed carport with work bench.
Totally flexible floor plan can accommodate two families or one large family, your choice.
Located in quiet sought-after neighbour close to shops, transport to City, Manly Wharf & Chatswood. Inspections highly recommended.
• 2 Double bedrooms both with mirrored built-in wardrobes.
• Separate gas kitchen, family size living area overlooks rear garden.
• Entertainers deck enjoys wide district views to ocean & North Head.
• Huge rumpus room connects to main house via internal stairs.
• Ideal for two families with separate amenities on both levels.
• Alice in wonderland fully fenced safe & sunny rear garden.
Saturdays & Wednesdays 9.45 to 10.30am
or anytime by appointment
Auction on Site:
Sunday 9th February 2020 @ 10.30am
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Share this property:
Agent representing 11 Mary Street