51 Seven Hills Road Baulkham Hills, NSW 2153
No testimonial found!
This a rare historic sought-after single level home built circa 1890 offers 4 bedroom including a separate 2 bedroom accommodation (Development Consent approved) perfectly positioned in the heart of Baulkham Hills, convenient to all amenities such as Baulkham Hills High School, Jasper Road Primary School, Stockland Mall Shopping Centre, public transport to Castle Hill, Parramatta and M2 City bus are all within a short walking distance.
AUCTION: On-site at 3:30pm on Saturday 13th March 2021.
*** Must be sold at the auction! ***
• Open plan living
• Main residence with 2 bedrooms
• Separate 2 bedroom accommodation (Development Consent approved)
• 2 bathrooms
• Extra secure parking space
• Solid timber floors
• 2 x fireplaces
• Alarm System
• Natural Gas connected: Natural Gas hot water system
• 3 x reverse cycle air conditioning
• Very private backyard garden
• Corner block
• Opportunity to acquire a spacious land size
• Dual side street access : perfect for a trailer, a boat, a caravan
• Excellent opportunities to top public schools.
• Jasper Road Primary School catchment
• Attention to trade and home business – unparalleled road exposure
• Great opportunity for improvements
• Perfect for a renovator, investor, downsizer or young family
Do not let this very rare opportunity pass you by!
Call Sunny Lee on 0424 273 283, or email to sunny.lee @lsre.com.au to arrange an inspection or for more details
***** Disclaimer: the above information has been gathered from sources that we believe are reliable. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and nor do we accept responsibility for its accuracy. Any interested parties should rely on their own enquiries and judgment to determine the accuracy of this information for their own purposes. *****
Share this property:
Agent representing 51 Seven Hills Road
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.