27 Hambledon Avenue Baulkham Hills, NSW 2153
No testimonial found!
Comfort, Class & Style!
Wiseberry proudly presents this conveniently located, single level family home, situated just minutes from shops, amenities, transport and numerous sought after schools and colleges.
Elevated above street level and sunlight throughout this home offers comfort at a premium.
With a smooth easy flow throughout this home is absolutely overflowing with class and character while captivating beautifully restored floorboards, gorgeous white living areas, modern features and serene outdoor enjoyment.
You will be at ease all year round as this home is temperature controlled while at the same basking in the solar sun to help by putting money back into your back-pocket.
Cooking made easy by having direct accesses to Vegetable, Kaffir lime, Bay leaf, Sage, Lemon and Orange all in your own back garden.
Relax and unwind or entertain family and friends in the spacious serenity of floral and gorgeous surrounding.
– Large living area with elevated outlook
– Bedrooms with built in wardrobes
– Three split system air conditioners
– Celling fans throughout
– Energy saving solar panels
– Gas connections
– C02 detector
– Beautifully restored original floorboards
– Modern renovated kitchen benchtop and sink
– Bosch dishwasher
– Westinghouse oven
– Bathroom with separate toilet
– Freshly painted throughout
– Fully attached dual access large rumpus room/home office
– Internal laundry with storage
– Coat and linen cupboard
– Low maintenance succulent gardens, fruits, vegetables and spices
– Two car sail carport
– Garden workshop/studio
– Located in a quiet family street
– Minutes to buses and transport
– Minutes to Stockland Mall and Castle Towers
– Walking distance to the new $55million Waves Aquatic Centre
Share this property:
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Floor Boards
- Split System Heating
- Pay TV Access
Agent representing 27 Hambledon Avenue