19 Cameron Avenue Baulkham Hills, NSW 2153
No testimonial found!
Everything You Could Want and More!
Wiseberry proudly presents this conveniently located, two storey family home, situated just minutes from shops, amenities, transport and numerous sought after schools.
Perched on the elevated high side of the street with smooth easy flow and sunlight throughout, this home boasts comfort and space with a premium outlook.
Absolutely overflowing with class, while captivating enormous views from all bedrooms, you will be sure to feel relaxed with gorgeous white halls, original floorboards, modern features and serene outdoor enjoyment.
No family is ever too large with enhanced large living area downstairs that could be easily used as potential separate living quarters with its own bathroom, wet bar and private courtyard.
Cook and entertain in some of the best atmospheres of Baulkham Hills whilst watching community enjoyment across Alfred Henry Memorial Reserve, or relax and unwind in the spacious serenity of the gorgeous floral garden surroundings.
– Large living area with elevated outlook
– Four bedrooms with views and built-in wardrobes
– King size master bedroom with ensuite
– Three split system air conditioners
– Gas connections throughout
– Beautifully restored original floorboards
– Large linen cupboard
– Modern renovated kitchen
– 38mm Caesar stone benchtop and glass splashback
– Miele dishwasher
– Ariston electric oven
– Euromaid ceramic hotplate
– Westinghouse ducted rangehood
– Large main bathroom with spa bath and heat lamps
– New Ginea Rosewood and Ironbark decking, glass balustrades with remote folding arm awning and oval scenery
– Enormous large living area downstairs with wet bar and private garden courtyard access
– Laundry downstairs including bathroom
– Luscious gardens with Camellia Sasanqua, Star Jasmine, Roses and Queensland Blue Couch
– Remote control water fountain with lighting
– Double lock up garage with storage and internal access
– 3 Zone timer self-watering system
– Garden shed
– Located in a quiet family street
– Excelsior Public School and Model Farms High School catchments
– Minutes to Castle Towers, Stockland Mall, Waves Aquatic Centre
Share this property:
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Floor Boards
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Split System Heating
- Pay TV Access
Agent representing 19 Cameron Avenue