168 Chisholm Road Auburn, NSW 2144
No testimonial found!
Generous Corner Block With Rear Lane Access
This freestanding, brick home can be lived in now whilst considering future plans and offers spacious living on the one level. A desirable aspect fills the house with natural light and features an additional external studio. Situated in a great location, within close proximity of local shop, schools, Auburn Botanical gardens and transport.
Corner position (corner of Chisholm rd & Elm Rd) and situated on a large 674 sqm block (approx) with a super wide frontage of 16.765m (approx.) and rear lane access to Rhoades Lane.(alternative third street)
• Solid brick home with street appeal and great exposure
• Separate lounge and dining area and kitchen
• Four(4) large bedrooms with built-ins & study room
• Impeccably maintained bathroom and internal laundry with additional toilet
• Private rear yard with undercover carport area for two (2) cars
• Mixture of tiles and floating floor boards throughout
• Large lock up garage with additional one bedroom studio with, living, kitchen & bathroom
• Ideal duplex site (subject to council approval)
• Potential rental return $750-$800 per week
• Zoned R2 low density under Cumberland City Council
• Current approximate outgoings: Council $529.94 p/q| Water $150.p/q
***We will be following all NSW Health, Regulations, Orders & COVID Safety Plans for all viewings***
Laing & Simmons Merrylands and its directors, employees and related entities believe that the information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, no representation or warranties of any nature whatsoever are given, intended or implied. Any interested parties should rely on their own inquiries.
Share this property:
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Garage
Agent representing 168 Chisholm Road