10 Chestnut Avenue Armidale, NSW 2350
No testimonial found!
This lovely 3 bedroom weatherboard home sits on the high side of the street, at 10 Chestnut Avenue, in this popular north-hill neighbourhood with owner-occupiers in Armidale. The home had been tastefully and recently renovated, with polished timber floor boards, new kitchen, refurbished bathroom with a luxurious double shower, and new vanity. The original cornices add to the period charm of this bungalow. The yard is fully enclosed, with side access for cars or trailers, and there is a patio with covered bbq area. The deck on the eastern side gets lovely morning sun, and has views across to the hills east of Armidale.
– 3 bedroom weatherboard home in good condition
– Currently Rented for $360.00 per week
– New electric kitchen, with dish-washer space
– Renovated bathroom with double shower and new vanity
– Polished floorboards and ornate cornices
– Fully enclosed backyard with patio and covered bbq area
– Spacious deck on the north-eastern side of the property
– 715m2 block situated close to Ben Venue Public School
Share this property:
Agent representing 10 Chestnut Avenue