2a Reginald Avenue Armidale, NSW 2350
No testimonial found!
There’s a sense you’ve arrived somewhere very special indeed with “Uloola”. Nestled amongst meticulously manicured gardens and on a sprawling 3032sqm block, this federation style, 5 bedroom residence affords you the rare opportunity to embrace the space and seclusion of a grand estate, which holds a special place in Armidale’s rich architectural history. Showcased by grace and charm of a bygone era, while still meeting today’s modern needs, this is a property simply without comparison.
Flanked by the mature foliage of magnificent gardens and tucked away from the street-front of Armidale’s premiere address, this unique property welcomes you with its warmth from the moment you step inside.
Immerse yourself in the gourmet kitchen, infused with an abundance of natural light, presenting with double sink, oversized stove and full height cabinetry.
Boasting the hallmarks of a house steeped in history, including polished timber floors, intricate architraves and panelled ceilings and walls.
The bedrooms are oversized and offer glorious garden views.
All three bathrooms blend old with new, including one with heated towel rack and bath.
Enjoy multiple living and entertaining areas, including a formal living room, elegant dining room, a second family living space plus an enchanting conservatory/courtyard alfresco area positioned in the centre of the home. You’ll also appreciate the formal foyer, complete with cloak room.
Summary of Features:
• The finest fusion of old and new – 1908 Federation style home, infused with the hallmarks of modern living
• Nestled amongst magnificent, mature gardens and set back from the street, on a 3032sqm block
• A circular driveway, complete with charming water fountain, leads you to the front veranda, flanked by magnificent gardens
• A gourmet kitchen, infused with an abundance of natural light, presenting with double sink, large stove and full height timber cabinetry
• All three bathrooms accented by modern finishes, including one with heated towel rack and bath
• Multiple living and entertaining areas, including a formal living room, elegant dining room, a second family living and an enchanting conservatory/courtyard alfresco area positioned in the centre of the home
• All five bedrooms are oversized, with charming period features
Share this property:
- 2 Garage
Agents representing 2a Reginald Avenue
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.