251a Johnston Street Annandale, NSW 2038
No testimonial found!
In a premier location at the Northern end of Annandale is this federation house of generous proportions.
It features a flexible dual-level floor plan with an open plan living area, 2 bedrooms and a bathroom on upper level. The lower level offers a 3rd bedroom, a full-sized bathroom and a living area that lends itself to a multitude of possibilities such as a teenager retreat or separate self-contained residence with separate side entrance and private rear courtyard.
The spacious light filled living area offers cathedral ceilings with spectacular City skyline views. Perched high on the hill the property has a great sense of privacy and natural airflow coming through.
Set amongst some of Annandale’s most famous historic houses it’s just a short stroll to the light rail Jubilee Park, Tramsheds and Bi-centennial Park. Both Johnston and Booth St’s café precincts are a short walk away.
– Light and spacious open plan living and dining
– Spectacular city views
– 3 generous bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
– Internal laundry, rear courtyard
– Separate lower-level retreat with separate side access to street
– E-N/E aspect, elevated position offering total privacy
– Within catchment for Annandale North Public School
Share this property:
Agents representing 251a Johnston Street
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.