53 Date Street Adamstown, NSW 2289
No testimonial found!
This quaint cottage, positioned to showcase elevated views over the suburb provides a modern lifestyle for investors or first home buyers searching to enter the market.
Enjoy the benefits of close proximity to Brunker Road Shopping Village offering cafes, grocers, Adamstown Public, St Columba’s Primary, Kotara High School and public transport, connecting to Newcastle CBD and iconic beaches.
The Modern interior of the home provides a warm and inviting presence, filled with natural light and comfortable living space flowing to the combined kitchen and dining. There are three bedrooms complete with built-in wardrobes all with access to the pristinely kept main bathroom with separate WC and internal laundry.
The simple yet spacious backyard presents various opportunities to create your own entertaining or leave as is for minimal maintenance and upkeep.
• 3 bedroom cottage, local to all Adamstown essentials
• Walking distance to Brunker Road Shopping Village
• Ideal for Investors or First Home Buyers
• Built-in wardrobes & ceiling fans in all bedrooms
• Main bathroom, separate WC and internal laundry
• Light-filled living area
• Combined dining & kitchen with electric appliances & gas cooktop
• Single lock-up garage
• Gated front garden & secure backyard
• Fresh & neutral interior
Share this property:
What's my home worth today?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.