6 Chase Drive Acacia Gardens, NSW 2763
No testimonial found!
This rare family home, ideally situated in a convenient location just minutes’ walk to reputable Quakers Hill East Public School as well as public transport close by.
*** Auction On-Site @3:30pm on 26th June 2021 unless sold prior ***
– Four generous size bedrooms (all with built-ins, and master bedroom with ensuite : tiled to the ceiling)
– Gourmet Gas kitchen with Caesar stone bench top & splash back & Bosch appliances
– Main bathroom with a separate toilet(tiled to the ceiling)
– Formal lounge
– Formal dining
– Family room area
– Powder room downstairs
– Recycled water 1200 litres
– Solar panel
– Security roller shutters
– LED lightings
– Double lock-up garage with internal access
– Amazing spacious separate rear Alfresco entertaining area with a fire place
– Nicely landscaped, very private
– On the high side of the street with mountain views
– 2 lockup garage and 2 carport
– 600 sqm Block(approx)
– Ideal location & lifestyle
– Very close to the reputable Quakers Hill East Public School
– Minutes from public transports, Parklea Markets, shops, parks, M7 Motorway and Quakers Hill train station
Please call Sunny Lee on 0424 273 283 for more details or to arrange an inspection.
***** Disclaimer: the above information has been gathered from sources that we believe are reliable. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and nor do we accept responsibility for its accuracy. Any interested parties should rely on their own
Share this property:
- Alarm System
- 2 Garage
- 2 Carport
Agent representing 6 Chase Drive
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.