1/121 Chaleyer Street Rose Bay, NSW 2029
No testimonial found!
Beautifully bespoke and taking design to superior heights, this as new residence is the epitome of eastern suburbs luxury. It opens into a flexible layout of layered neutrals, natural stone surfaces and matte black finishes, working to create a mood of chic elegance.
There is a choice of living spaces with a marble island kitchen set at the heart, while glass doors diffuse light and give way to a terrace and in-ground pool. Situated within the prestigious locale, this modern haven is simply minutes to Rose Bay Village, Dudley Page Reserve and Bondi Beach.
– 4 beds, 2.5 baths, garage and car space
– Open plan layout enhances space & light
– Large entertainers’ terrace leads to pool
– Marble gas kitchen with Miele appliances
– Soaking tub and rain shower in bathroom
– Master bed with ensuite and BIRs
– Ducted a/con, intercom entry, storage
– Ground floor w/ laundry & powder room
– Close to elite schools, harbour and beaches
Council: $424.68 per quart approx.
Water: $151.89 per quarter approx.
Share this property:
- Alarm System
- 2 Garage
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Agents representing 1/121 Chaleyer Street
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.