14 Nungeroo Avenue Jamisontown, NSW 2750
No testimonial found!
NOT TO BE MISSED
DUE TO COVID RESTRICTIONS – YOU MUST CALL TO BOOK IN FOR PRIVATE INSPECTION. BOOKINGS ARE A MUST. WONT BE SHOWN THROUGH WITHOUT. THANK YOU
Rowan Carthey is proud to present this 2 level masterpiece to the market for sale. Located in one of Jamisontown’s quieter streets, this home is certainly unique. The pure size of the property is what will catch your eye as you first walk in. Huge living room and study to the right, sunken dining and kitchen to your left. It just has that wow factor!
Making your way up stairs you will find 4 bedrooms, each with robes and fans. Ensuite compliments the master bedroom while the main bathroom is in the middle of the hall.
Back downstairs you have internal access to your single garage, a powder room and laundry. Backyard is a good size for a duplex, as well as offering side access potential.
– Manicured front gardens
– Spacious formal lounge room upon entry with an abundance of natural light
– Separate formal dining
– 4 Oversized bedrooms upstairs
– Well maintained kitchen includes plenty of cupboard space
– Renovated bathroom includes includes spacious shower and tub
– Single garage with additional driveway and off street parking
– No strata fees
• M4 On-Ramp Eastbound – 1.1km
• Penrith Homemaker Centre – 1.2km
• Jamisontown Public School – 1.3km
• Jamison Park – 2.6km
• Jamison High School – 3.0km
• Nepean Centro – 3.2km
Disclaimer: We have been furnished with the above information, however, Laing+Simmons Penrith | Caddens gives no guarantees, undertakings or warnings concerning the accuracy, completeness or up-to-date nature of the information provided. All interested parties are responsible for their own independent enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Share this property:
- Built In Robes
- Split System Heating
Agent representing 14 Nungeroo Avenue
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.