1-6/17 Oxford Street Merrylands, NSW 2160
No testimonial found!
Block of 6 Units in the Heart of Merrylands
Laing & Simmons Merrylands is pleased to present 1-6/17 Oxford Street, Merrylands for sale via Onsite Auction.
The asset represents a remarkable opportunity to acquire this entire block of six (6) units in one line, the units have recently gone through refurbishment works, presents well and is a unique investment opportunity for investors.
Highlights of the property include:
* Prime corner block with total land area of 833 sqm*
* Currently zoned R4 high density, floor space ratio 1:2:1 & 15m height limit
* Four (4) x two (2) – bedroom units with lock up garage parking
* Two (2) x three (3) – bedroom units with lock up garage parking
* Well-proportioned sized units with internal laundries and balconies
* Moments from Merrylands Railway Station, Stockland Mall and Parramatta CBD
* Estimated fully let annual income of $125,840* per annum
* Recently refurbished with immaculate presentation and solid double brick construction
*Current outgoings: water levies $923.34 p/q| council levies $1325p/q
*Walking distance to the following amenities;
-12* minutes to Merrylands train station
– 2* minutes to Merrylands Bowling club
– 3* minutes to Kings Park
-11* minutes to Merrylands Stockland Mall
– 4* minutes to St Margaret Marys Primary School
– 2* minutes to bus stop
– 6* minutes' walk to childcare centre
This is a great opportunity for the astute investor, SMSF and developers with excellent returns plus future further potential. Genuine sale!
The property will be offered for Onsite Auction on Saturday 30th April 2022 at 2pm.
Laing & Simmons Merrylands and its directors, employees and related entities believe that the information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, no representation or warranties of any nature whatsoever are given, intended or implied. Any interested parties should rely on their own inquiries.
Share this property:
- 6 Toilet
- 6 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Agent representing 1-6/17 Oxford Street