104 Warners Avenue Bondi Beach, NSW 2026
No testimonial found!
Rare & Exciting Opportunity to Purchase Beachside Block of Four Apartments
To be sold in one line, located just a stones throw to the surf and sand of Bondi Beach. Each generous apartment comprises of two bedrooms, master with built ins, 2 x sunrooms and an internal laundry. Perfectly positioned to promote an ultra-coveted lifestyle this art deco block of four character filled apartments is offering the chance to capitalise on one of Bondi's most sought-after streets. This rare and exciting property is positioned just a stones throw away from celebrated beachside eateries, hip local bars and cafes, shops, boutiques, buses and the iconic Bondi Beach. This block of four is perfect as a long-term investment with strong rental return while presenting excellent scope for further improvement or re-development (STCA). Each single-level semi type apartment boasts a traditional two-bedroom floorplan with an elegant hallway leading to ideally separate lounge and dining zones, double bedrooms including a master bedroom with built-ins and well-sized internal laundry. There is also a chic dine-in kitchen complete with gas cooking, a delightful full bathroom and a rear sunroom, which basks in the northerly light. Additional highlights include the retained period features: timber floorboards, picture railings and high ornate ceilings, plus built-in storage. Building offers a peaceful communal courtyard at the rear & 2 x lock up garages.
– 4 x 2 bed/1 bath apartments & 2 x LUG
– Each apartment consists of 2 x sunrooms & int. laundry
– Prime parcel with development potential (STCA)
– Update/enhance further & increase rental yield
– Generous layouts featuring ornate fireplaces
– Modern eat-in kitchens equipped with gas cooktop
– Beautiful and privately set queen-sized bedrooms
– Master with built-ins adjoins handy home office
– Charming bathrooms with combined tub/shower
– Access to peaceful communal courtyard at rear
– Walk to Bondi markets, Icebergs, North Bondi RSL
– Metres to public transport, village shops, cafes
– Exceptional investment in a high growth suburb
In Conjunction with
Ric Serrao 0412 072 178
Raine & Horne Double Bay | Bondi Beach
Share this property:
- 2 Garage
Agent representing 104 Warners Avenue
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.