503/200 William Street Woolloomooloo, NSW 2011
No testimonial found!
Located in the iconic “Marquis”, this oversized one bedroom apartment epitomises the height of fashionable City fringe living. Unique glass wrapped living space, timber floors and open plan interiors all highlight the expanse of this contemporary pad. Glass sliding doors tie in the open plan living and balcony which allow for seamless indoor-outdoor living with a prized Northern aspect.
Located on the fringe of the CBD, in one of the most vibrant areas in Sydney just a short walk to CBD, Potts Point eateries, Kings Cross station and Rushcutters Bay. This is a prime opportunity to reside in one of the areas most exclusive addresses flanked by Potts Point, Darlinghurst & Rushcutters Bay
– Double master bedroom with mirrored built-in wardrobes
– Modern open plan kitchen with island bench, ample storage, dishwasher.
– Ducted air conditioning, internal laundry
– Security car space, level building entry, lift access
– Resort style facilities include gym, sauna and common rooftop area with Harbour Bridge & CBD views
– Currently leased at $550 per week until 27.04.2021
– Water $153.56pq; Council $392.68pq; Strata $1,969.28pq
Share this property:
Agent representing 503/200 William Street