205/1-9 Torrens Avenue The Entrance, NSW 2261
No testimonial found!
Offering a coastal setting, you will love residing within walking distance of the beaches with this two-bedroom apartment. Low property maintenance allows you more time spent at the beach and enjoying the coastal lifestyle, this is amazing for first-time buyers looking to enter the property market, savvy property investors, or retirees looking to downsize.
Many like to call the Central Coast home during the holiday season, this apartment provides the ultimate holiday pad for the family. The location allows you to celebrate holidays with a moment’s walk to beaches, The Entrance CBD, shopping needs, cafes, and restaurants, and The Entrance Channel for amazing fishing and prawning spots.
Immaculately presented this apartment features:
– Two bedrooms with build-in wardrobes
– Ensuite to the master bedroom
– Main bathroom with shower and bath
– Open plan indoor living and dining
– Kitchen with dishwasher
– Kitchen & bathrooms with granite benchtops
– Natural gas cooking and heating
– Internal laundry
– Ceiling Fans
– Hardwood timber plank flooring
– Carpet in bedrooms
– Large internal storage space
– Large Balcony with ideal outdoor living quarters
– Motorised Premium Quality Outdoor Blinds with 99% blockout shades
– Crimsafe security doors and screens
– Secured parking
The amazing location positions you to enjoy the coastal lifestyle:
– The Entrance Beach & Surf Club
– The Entrance Ocean Baths
– Picnic Point Boat ramp and fishing spots
– The Entrance CBD
– The Entrance Hotel
– Café and Restaurants
– Lakeside Plaza Shopping Centre
A sought-after location makes fast action a must. Inspect today!
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Share this property:
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Toilet
Agent representing 205/1-9 Torrens Avenue