7/52-60 Renwick Street Redfern, NSW 2016
No testimonial found!
This spacious dual level, townhouse like apartment offers 190sqm of space on title and is located on the fringe of the CBD epitomising the height of fashionable inner-city living. Contemporary design, colour washed concrete floors, high ceilings and glass, all highlight the expanse of this chic urban pad.
Glass sliding doors extend the open plan living onto an unexpectedly generous and private courtyard oasis. The prized Northern aspect allows for seamless year round indoor-outdoor living. The unique lower level at 41sqm offers an abundance of space and provides a multitude of valuable possibilities. It offers an ensuite, ample space for a walk in robe, 2nd laundry/ kitchenette and separate access. Parents/teenage retreat, generous studio or home office/ business – take your pick.
Positioned in a quiet side street in one of the most vibrant villages within the City of Sydney. A three minute walk to Redfern station’s excellent transport links and moments from the eclectic cafes, bars, restaurants and gyms. This is one of the city’s newest and most exciting entertainment hubs, surrounded by Surry Hills, Chippendale, Waterloo, Alexandria and Newtown. The area has a wealth of amenities such as Prince Alfred Park/Open air swimming pool, NCIE Fitness Centre, Redfern Park, Carriage Works, Eveleigh Markets, White Rabbit Gallery and Central Park.
– Rare townhouse-like layout
– Own private entrance direct from Wells Street, Dual access
– Multiple-options and extensive lower level space
– 2 side by side car spaces, over the bonnet storage & direct access to the unit
– Custom kitchen, Smeg gas cooktop/oven, Stainless steel appliances
– Rare cross flow ventilation, LED downlights, gas heating outlet, ceiling fans throughout
– Master bedroom with robe and private balcony
– Travertine tile bathroom
– Huge North facing entertainer’s courtyard
– Boutique pet friendly building
– DA approved plans with construction certificate in place to further increase the internal area by extending the first floor bedroom and kitchen-living spaces
Share this property:
Agents representing 7/52-60 Renwick Street