4/7 Longworth Avenue Point Piper, NSW 2027
No testimonial found!
A breathtaking fusion of architectural grandeur and harbour splendour combine in this house-sized apartment to create an exceptional peninsula residence. Recently renovated retaining its vintage glamour, the three-bedroom apartment captures idyllic northerly views over the harbour and Shark Island to Manly from its dress-circle setting perched above Lady Martins Beach. One of six in the landmark Santa Barbara, the sprawling apartment’s grand proportions and elegant arched windows reflect Hollywood’s golden age with soaring ceilings underlining a sense of space and privacy. Offering 190sqm approx. of living space with a lock-up garage on title, the first floor apartment is set in one of Australia’s most coveted harbour enclaves, a short walk to boating clubs, waterfront dining and boutique beaches with close proximity to Double Bay village.
– Spanish Mission block built c1929
– Northerly harbour views to Manly
– Elegant entry hall, high ceilings
– Polished extra wide ironbark floors
– 3 bedrooms, master with built-ins
– Master bed with a marble ensuite
– Loggia-style sunroom/alfresco lounge
– Grand living room, separate dining
– Carrara marble kitchen, breakfast bar
– Integrated appliances, Ilve gas cooker
– Art Deco style bathroom with a bath
– Internal laundry, plantation shutters
– 190sqm of living with a lock-up garage
– Additional parking space (not on title)
– Pathway access to Lady Martins Beach
– 200m to the Royal Motor Yacht Club
– Walk to the ferry and waterfront dining
– Close proximity to a choice of top schools
Share this property:
- 2 Garage
Agent representing 4/7 Longworth Avenue
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.