309/18 Ocean Street Narrabeen, NSW 2101
No testimonial found!
Located across the road from South Narrabeen Beach in the sought after Coast security building, this spacious 130sqm apartment is an ideal choice for buyers looking to enjoy coastal and convenient living at its best. With bright and airy interiors, an oversized balcony with stunning ocean views. A short walk to the thriving hub of Narrabeen village, it promises a relaxed lifestyle in a premier beachside setting.
– Open plan living extending out onto the balcony
– Kitchen with stone benchtops, gas cooking, quality appliances
– Two double sized bedrooms both opening out to both balconies with ocean views
– Master with built in robe and ensuite, second with built-in robe
– Contemporary full sized bathroom with bath, separate internal laundry
– Spotted gum timber flooring, r/c air conditioning and in/outdoor gas fittings
– Security building with level entry, lift access, video intercom security
– Tandem car space with automatic garage door
Located in a security complex above the Driftwood’ cafe and Narrabeen Fruit market’. The position of this property is highly sought after and this opportunity is not to be missed.
Strata: $1,006 p/q
Water: $175 approx p/q
Council: $350 approx p/q
Rental: $800 approx p/w
***Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations
Share this property:
- 2 Garage
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
Agents representing 309/18 Ocean Street
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.