8/10 Lagoon Street Narrabeen, NSW 2101
No testimonial found!
With proportions that will surprise and delight, this freshly painted pet friendly ground floor apartment offers immaculately presented interiors with an impressive 31sqm courtyard.
Sitting in a peaceful yet central setting, this apartment ticks all the boxes. The easy-flow layout features an open-plan living and dining area, kitchen with gas cooking, two bedrooms both with built in robes and a great sized internal laundry which could potentially be converted into a second bathroom.
This central location offers immediate access to a large number of lifestyle amenities. It’s a short walk to a choice of supermarkets and cafes, as well as the beautiful Narrabeen Lake walk & Beach.
– 2 large bedrooms, both with built in robes
– Spacious lounge/dining flowing to courtyard
– Kitchen with granite bench tops, gas cooking and Smeg appliances
– Large modern bathroom with separate shower and bath
– Plantation shutters
– Polished timber floors throughout living area
– Internal laundry with plenty of storage
– Linen Press
– 2 security car spaces and separate storage room with work bench
Strata: $1285 p/q approx
Water: $174 p/q approx
Council:$350 p/q approx
Rental: $830 p/w
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations
Share this property:
- 2 Garage
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
Agents representing 8/10 Lagoon Street