203/18 Ocean Street Narrabeen, NSW 2101
No testimonial found!
Set in the sought-after ‘Coast’ security building across the road from Narrabeen Beach, this spacious 128sqm apartment is an ideal choice for buyers looking to enjoy coastal and convenient living at its best. Boasting bright, airy interiors with direct access to an oversized balcony with ocean views from the living area and both bedrooms. Only a short walk to the thriving hub of Narrabeen village, it promises a relaxed lifestyle in a premier beachside setting.
– Vast, open plan living and dining seamlessly extending to the balcony
– Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, gas cooking, quality appliances
– Two double sized bedrooms both opening out to the large balcony and with ocean views
– Master with walk-through robe and ensuite, second with built-in robe
– Contemporary fill size bathroom with bath, separate internal laundry
– Floating floorboards, r/c air conditioning and in/outdoor gas fittings
– Security building with level entry, lift access, video intercom security
Located in a security complex above the ‘Driftwood’ cafe and ‘Narrabeen Fruit market’. The position of this property is highly sought after and this opportunity is not to be missed.
Strata: $1,346.24 p/q approx
Water: $179 p/q approx
Council:$350 p/q approx
Rental: $780 per week approx
***Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations
Share this property:
Agents representing 203/18 Ocean Street