324/3 Gerbera Place Kellyville, NSW 2155
No testimonial found!
SOLD BY KAY KIM - FIRST WEEK - GREAT RESULT!
NEED MORE PROPERTIES TO SELL, PLEASE CONTACT KAY KIM ON 0422 532 092 FOR AN OBLIGATION-FREE MARKET APPRAISAL FOR YOUR PROPERTY!
Open plan interior design and generous size of two bedrooms and huge multi-purpose room is sure to impress young families, downsizers, and even savvy investors.
Combining immaculate kitchen storage and a generous 126 sqm (internal) on title, highlights of this two-bedroom apartment include the gourmet gas kitchen, spacious open plan living, floor-to-ceiling glass sliders opening to the undercover balcony with blue mountain view, and the multi-purpose room for study and entertainment.
Located within Bella Vista Primary School catchment, this apartment maximizes the functionality with built-in extra storage in Kitchen and extra storage in entry area and easy maintenance with oak flooring all over internal area.
A basement storage and two secure parking space as well.
This is an outstanding opportunity to secure a low maintenance home in this coveted location to Bella Vista Metro station, Norwest Business Park, Castle Towers, Hills private hospital, and more amenities.
– Built in extra Kitchen storage cabinet and extra storage in entry.
– Oversized lounge/dining with open plan living, walk to balcony.
– Engineered oak floor all over internal area
– Kitchen features with engineered stone island benchtop, double sinks, dishwasher, and gas equipped European appliances.
– Split air-conditioning system in living area and master bedroom.
– Secure basement parking with 2 car spaces.
– Cage storage in underground car park.
– Security intercom system
– Blue mountain views from balcony
– Large rooftop common area available for BBQ's, birthday parties, etc.
– Bella Vista Primary School catchment.
– Mins walk to Bella Vista Metro Station ( 800 m )
– 150m (2mins) walk to T-Way bus station providing express bus to CBD QVB via M2 highway, and to Parramatta station via Westmead Hospital.
– 3 mins drive to Norwest Business Park.
– 5 mins drive to Norwest Private Hospital.
– 8 mins drive to Rouse Hill Town Centre.
– 10 mins drive to Castle Towers in Castle Hill.
– Quick access to both M2 and M7 highways.
– 15 mins to Macquarie University or Macquarie Park via Metro.
– 24 mins Metro ride to Chatswood.
Contact Kay Kim on 0422 532 092 or [email protected] for further information.
***** Disclaimer: the above information has been gathered from sources that we believe are reliable. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and nor do we accept responsibility for its accuracy. Any interested parties should rely on their own enquiries and judgment to determine the accuracy of this information for their own purposes. *****
Share this property:
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
Agent representing 324/3 Gerbera Place