1/30 Alice Street Harris Park, NSW 2150
No testimonial found!
Superior Location, Street facing & Secure Lock Up Garage
Presenting outstanding lifestyle appeal in a desired location, this appealing ground floor apartment provides a superb opportunity for first homebuyers, owner occupiers, seniors and investors to enter the Harris Park/Parramatta precinct. Positioned to the front of a secure complex with combined living/dining areas with balcony, flooded with natural light and split system air condition. Inviting kitchen with dishwasher, large bathroom, two (2) generous bedrooms with built-in and additional balcony, security screens and sharing only one common wall. Only apartment in the complex with a valuable designated lock up garage on property grounds with lift access.
Within a stroll of cosmopolitan village shops, boutiques and eateries, restaurants, schools, historic parks, train station, public transport and short stroll to Parramatta CBD and business district.
Currently leased for $380 per week.
Approximate outgoings per quarter; Strata $960.80 p/q | Water $157.31 p/q| Council $250p/q
• Large combined living/dining bathed in natural light
• Streamlined kitchen with ample cupboard storage and dishwasher
• Well-proportioned bedroom appointed with mirrored built-in robe
• Main bathroom, internal laundry, lock up garage, one common wall
• Outstanding opportunity for investors and first homebuyers alike
• Positioned to the front of a well-appointed complex
• Walk to Harris Park, Parramatta & Rose Hill Train Station, popular eateries, Harris Park and Rose Hill shops, childcare centres, Our lady of Lebanon school, Rowland Hassall School, Arthur Phillip High School, Macarthur Girls high School, St Oliver’s Primary School and Parramatta Public School, Rose Hill race course and easy access to M4 motorway and Parramatta Rd.
Laing & Simmons Merrylands and its directors, employees and related entities believe that the information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, no representation or warranties of any nature whatsoever are given, intended or implied. Any interested parties should rely on their own inquiries.
Share this property:
Agent representing 1/30 Alice Street
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.