1/3-5 Talbot Road Guildford, NSW 2161
No testimonial found!
The size of this apartment, plus its ground floor position make it perfect for the growing family. Location is second to none in this tucked away section of Guildford, it is close to schools, Guildford shops, vibrant restaurants and coffee shops, post office, banks, parks, walking distance to Guildford train station and local bus services. Amazing property features;
* Three (3) well-presented bedrooms with built-ins, master complete with an ensuite
* Very unique property offers a rare opportunity for astute buyers
* Modern interiors showcase fresh modern styling and quality inclusions
* Spacious open plan living and dining zone edged by balcony
* Immaculate kitchen with stone benchtops, equipped with stainless steel oven, dishwasher and gas cooking
* Full main bathroom finished with elegant tiling with bathtub and shower
* Floating floorboards throughout and split system air conditioning
* Internal laundry, double car space and caged storage area
* Exciting opportunity for investors, first homebuyers and growing families alike
* Large outdoor courtyard captures abundant sunshine and pleasant outlook, ideal for entertaining and family gatherings
* Total area 225 m2 (approx.)
*Currently leased for $460 per week
*Current Levies-Strata $1005/qtr; Council $325/qtr; Water $151.89/qtr
Sure to appeal to first home buyers and investors, you better be quick for this one.
Must be sold.
Laing & Simmons Merrylands and its directors, employees and related entities believe that the information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, noepresentation or warranties of any nature whatsoever are given, intended or implied. Any interested parties should rely on their own inquiries.
Share this property:
- 2 Toilet
- Built In Robes
- Floor Boards
- Car Parking - Basement
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Agent representing 1/3-5 Talbot Road
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.