6/258 Railway Terrace Guildford, NSW 2161
No testimonial found!
Bright and incredibly spacious, this first-floor apartment matches effortless style with unparalleled convenience.
It’s no more than 500 metres from Guildford Station, with a selection of shops, supermarkets, cafes and eateries just as close.
Amazing property features;
– Three (3) generously sized bedrooms, all have built-in wardrobes
– Open plan living and dining area filled with natural light
– Sizeable entertainers’ balcony enjoys sunny northerly aspect
– Stone kitchen features stainless appliances and gas cooktop
– Spacious full bathroom, master ensuite, continental laundry
– No common walls, elevated setting in boutique 10 home complex
– Air conditioning, secure parking space in basement carpark
– Steps to Guildford Park, bus services and a choice of schools
– Moments to Stockland Merrylands, easy access to Parramatta
Approximate property outgoings;
Strata levy: $698 per quarter
Council levy: $325 per quarter
Water levies: $150.22 per quarter
Contact Agent: George Lattouf 0404 004 754
Share this property:
- Built In Robes
Agent representing 6/258 Railway Terrace
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.