202/6 East Street Granville, NSW 2142
No testimonial found!
Conveniently located within 300 metres to Granville train station, local shops and other amenities, this light filled and spacious apartment is ideal for both first home buyers and savvy investors.
– Generous and light filled living space
– North facing L shape balcony
– Open plan kitchen, granite benches and gas appliances
– 2 good sized bedrooms, all with built-in
– 2 modern bathrooms, ensuite to master bedroom
– Internal laundry and linen storage
– Ducted air-conditioning throughout
– Level 2 with lift access & security
– Secure car space and ample visitor parking
– Common gardens, on-site building manager
– Currently rented at $540 per week
– 300 metres to Granville Train Station, Bus stops, Australia Post, Local Shops, Cafes & Restaurants
– 600 metres to Granville Library
– 800 metres to Granville Swimming Pool & Granville Diggers Club
– 1.3 Km to Granville TAFE
– Short drive to Parramatta CBD, Merrylands Stockland shopping mall
– Strata levy: $683.7 per quarter (approximately)
– Council rate: $179 per quarter (approximately)
– Water bill: $228.03 per quarter (approximately)
Share this property:
Agents representing 202/6 East Street
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.