34/51 William Street Double Bay, NSW 2028
No testimonial found!
“Simply Stunning.” Sensational Garden Apartment offers Level Lift Access, DLUG + Sundrenched Gardens only minutes Level Stroll to Double Bay Village.
Enjoying an elevated setting in Montage, this 2nd floor strata garden apartment promises a relaxed lifestyle of privacy & superb convenience.
Awash with natural light and perfectly configured for easy living, the large open-plan lounge and dining space links seamlessly with the sundrenched alfresco balcony and paved gardens.
Boasting a generous layout, the apartment also features a spacious kitchen, 3 airy and light-filled bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with internal laundry facilities.
Quietly set back from the street, offering a peaceful and tranquil lifestyle, as well as an enoromous double lock up garage (with storage) and dual access to William Street and Jamberoo Lane.
This is a wonderful opportunity in a sought-after bayside pocket just moments from the harbour's edge & an easy level stroll to the Best of the Bay……moments to Double Bay Village shopping & cafes, Steyne Park & beach, ferry transport and only minutes to Edgecliff shopping & transport.
Absolutely ideal busy executives and empty nesters, offering an address that will never go out of fashion as it's a level stroll to Double Bay village, shopping, cafes & transport as well as only minutes to harbourfront parks, ferries & Redleaf Pool. Edgecliff shopping & transport are also only minutes away.
– Reduced Auction Price Guide $3.8m
– Easy Level entry
– Dual access from William St & Jamberoo Lane
– Spacious open-plan living and separate dining
– Sundrenched alfresco balcony with leafy outlooks
– 3 generous bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
– Enormous master bedroom with walk-in robes and ensuite
– Spacious open plan kitchen, , internal laundry
– Fabulous natural light throughout
– Full security building with Secure intercom entry
– Enormous DLUG with ample storage.
– Abundant visitor parking
– Every bed room opens onto the Sundrenched alfresco balcony
Share this property:
- 2 Garage
Agents representing 34/51 William Street
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.