301/274 New South Head Road Double Bay, NSW 2028
No testimonial found!
Commanding views of the boat filled Bay and across the shimmering Harbour to Manly, this spacious and bright apartment occupies a coveted N/E wing position offering half the 3rd floor of the extensively upgraded Araluen renowned as one of Double Bay’s grandest Art Deco strata security buildings. Quiet and private, set back from the road and leafy harbourside village, the flexible floorplan is enhanced by smart finishes, classic period charm and plenty of space.
– Level access via modern wood paneled lift and grand main lobby, set well back from road
– lift lobby shared by only one other apartment
– Inviting classic entrance foyer, b/ins
– 2 double bedrooms, both with robes
– Light airy modern fully tiled bathroom with bath, separate shower, separate powder room
– Sunroom or study adjoins large open living room with classic fireplace & gas bayonet
– Separate dining room
– Granite kitchen, stainless steel gas cooktop, rangehood, oven, ample storage
– High ceilings, deep picture windows
– Spacious layout, almost no common walls
– Easy access to separate private store room, north facing common rear garden
– Security parking via Holt Street at rear of this dual street fronted building
Fresh, welcoming and ready to please home-seekers and investors, just take the lift from this beautiful apartment to the splendid main lobby and stroll to extensive choice of shops, cafes, business services, parks, beach, marina, city ferries, bus routes and Edgecliff shops/trains.
Share this property:
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking
Agent representing 301/274 New South Head Road