2101/2-10 Mooramba Road Dee Why, NSW 2099
No testimonial found!
Quietly tucked away in the deluxe ‘Allure’ security complex, this beautiful two bedroom apartment offers a total of 203sqm on title including a wraparound courtyard garden. It enjoys a blissfully secluded setting, with fresh interiors featuring quality finishes opening to an an ultra-private alfresco haven perfect for entertaining. A stroll across to the Town Centre and only minutes from the beach, it presents an upmarket entry opportunity or investment in a convenient yet peaceful location.
– Pet-friendly complex with intercom security, level entry, lift access
– Bright, airy open plan design with high ceilings and timber floors
– Sleek CaesarStone kitchen has s/steel appliances & gas cooking
– Well-proportioned bedrooms with full length mirrored built-in robes
– Bathroom tiled floor-to-ceiling, a separate in-closet laundry area
– Winter garden extension off living and bedroom
– Basement secure parking spaces plus substantial 4sqm lock-up storage area
Council: $350 p/q approx
Water: $145 p/q approx
Strata: $1,430 p/q approx
Rental: $680 p/w approx
***Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations
Share this property:
- 2 Garage
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Agents representing 2101/2-10 Mooramba Road
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.