9/10 Avon Road Dee Why, NSW 2099
No testimonial found!
Enviably located within a short stroll to Dee Why’s renowned cafe culture and the beach, this spacious 113m2 apartment meets all the demands of modern apartment living. The impressively quiet home also enjoys direct access to buses servicing Chatswood, Manly and the City.
* Top floor position in a solid boutique block of only 12
* Light filled interiors open to a wide entertaining terrace
* District views maximised by the prized North East aspect
* Well presented throughout, shares just one common wall
* Both generous bedrooms have built-ins and separate balcony access
* Substantial main bedroom shares access to main terrace
* Kitchen has good sized pantry and adjoins internal laundry
* Well maintained bathroom, separate bath and shower
* Oversized single lock-up garage provides storage space
* Great investment opportunity
Water: $179 p/q approx
Council: $350 p/q approx
Strata: $778 p/q approx
Currently tenanted: $560 per week
***Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations
Share this property:
Agents representing 9/10 Avon Road
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.