13/2 Annandale Street Darling Point, NSW 2027
No testimonial found!
Bathed in sun and set in an exclusive harbourside enclave, this radiant 1-bedroom home offers a lovely Eastern Suburbs lifestyle replete with unobstructed views over Rushcutters and Elizabeth bays to the Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge and CBD beyond. Well appointed and lovingly cared for, this light-filled home in tightly held “Annandale Court” also features perfect balcony and level-access car parking, making it a convenient residence on the elite Darling Point peninsula.
With direct level entry, a sunlit living/dining room flows to the W-facing balcony through full-length glass door/windows, infusing the space with a serene harbour atmosphere, the balcony a perfect spot for a morning coffee or evening glass of wine as the boats of the CYC marina are calmly bobbing below. The double bedroom also features these iconic harbour views, with b/in robes and fresh carpet, while the bathroom and kitchen are both modern and generous spaces, the latter offering terrific district views.
Perfectly positioned to enjoy the best of the harbourside ambience Darling Point has to offer, this residence is an easy trip to the beaches of the east and offers simple CBD access via ferry from nearby McKell Park or Edgecliff trains and buses. Minutes to the village hub of Richie’s Caf and the amenities of Edgecliff and Double Bay, this tranquil haven stands as a wonderful opportunity in a sought-after neighbourhood, awaiting the next chapter in its story.
– Sublime harbourside 1-bedroom home, point-blank harbour views
– Sun-filled living/dining opening to ideal balcony with iconic vista
– Double bedroom feat built-in robes, wide windows, harbour aspect
– Generous kitchen, stone benches, d/washer, great district views
– Simple level access to front off-street u/cover private car parking
– Freshly carpeted living/dining and bedroom, bright West outlook
– Balcony with convenient shade blind, hallway cupboard storage
– Well-kept building, lift access to lower levels, visitor parking spaces
– Harbour beaches nearby, quick trip to Double Bay, Redleaf Pool
– Mins to harbourside McKell Park, ferry wharf, buzzing Richie’s Caf
– Serene Darling Point location, easy CBD access via regular ferries
Strata rate: $1800.36
Council rate: $373.31
Water rate: $179.06
Share this property:
Agents representing 13/2 Annandale Street
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.