708/1 Spring Street Bondi Junction, NSW 2022
No testimonial found!
Elegant and elevated, this gorgeous 3-bedroom apartment offers sun-soaked living in a very convenient Bondi Junction location. Positioned on the 7th level of the highly regarded “The Crown” apartment complex, this residence exudes an air of sophistication, a spacious floorplan highlighted by a wonderful North-facing semi-enclosed entertainers’ balcony offering sunny views as far as the CBD and Sydney Harbour Bridge.
Complete with secure parking for 2 cars and set in a building imbued with a resort-like ambience, with pool and gymnasium, this peaceful home is a sunlit delight, generously proportioned and beautifully positioned to accentuate its northerly aspect. The combined living/dining room is a refined area opening directly to the balcony, with the adjacent kitchen a modern space showcasing stone benches and gas cooking. Each bedroom has b/in robes, with the master featuring en-suite plus direct balcony access and the 2nd a cute Juliet balcony.
Set against the backdrop of its expansive Sydney outlook, this serene residence is a sleek and dignified home, seconds to the buzz of Bondi Junction, with its array of eateries and shopping amenities. Within a short distance of Centennial Park and a quick trip to the beaches of the Eastern Suburbs, it offers an easy-care lifestyle in a prime location. A welcome opportunity in a tightly held complex, this home presents every convenience for contemporary living, ideal for owner-occupiers or as an astute investment in a prime locale.
– Immaculate N-facing 3-bed home in much-admired “The Crown”
– Large entertainers’ balcony, superb views to CBD, Harbour Bridge
– Sunny master bedroom with en-suite, b/ins, direct balcony access
– 2 further bedrooms with b/ins and East aspect, full internal laundry
– Sun-filled combined living/dining area opening directly to terrace
– Generous gas kitchen, stone benches, Bosch cooking, d/washer
– Convenient level lift access to secure u/ground parking for 2 cars
– Wood-finish floors throughout, sleek main bathroom with full bath
– Security building with resort-like facilities including pool and gym
– Metres to all amenities, transport, easy trip to parks and beaches
Water rate: $185.25
Share this property:
- 2 Carport
Agents representing 708/1 Spring Street
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.