8/128 Francis Street Bondi Beach, NSW 2026
Perfectly located at the cul-de-sac end of one of Bondi’s best streets, this classic Art Deco apartment is set to the quiet rear of a boutique block of 12. With Thomas Hogan Reserve’s lush rainforest park footsteps from the door and the beach at the end of the street, this two-bedroom apartment offers a fantastic lifestyle purchase or a prime investment. Comfortable as is and ideal to rent out, this classic Bondi Beach pad offers scope to renovate and add value capitalising on its prized location a 700m walk to Hall Street’s thriving village hub.
– Secure block of 12, parkside cul-de-sac with a leafy outlook
– Quiet setting away from the crowds but close to the action
– 2 bedrooms, large main with built-ins and a tidy bathroom
– Renovated eat-in gas kitchen and a spacious living room
– High ceilings, large windows and bright and airy interiors
– Stroll to Bondi’s world-renowned surf and cafe lifestyle
– Low-maintenance living or investment with strong demand
Share this property:
Agent representing 8/128 Francis Street
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.