9/48 Flood Street Bondi, NSW 2026
No testimonial found!
Oversized Sunlit Art Deco Elegance Apartment in Central Location, NW Aspect and Treetop Views
9/48 FLOOD STREET, BONDI
Offering outstanding ultra-convenient lifestyle, in a walk to everywhere location, this light and airy Art Deco apartment is perfect for the corporate couple (or single) looking to relocate for the summertime. The central location is only a short walk to Bondi Junction’s shopping/caf’s & transport hub, Bondi road’s wine bars, delis and restaurants.
Beautiful proportions, a peaceful rear position and lovely treescape surrounds add to the appeal of this oversized Art Deco apartment. Set in a boutique security block opposite the newly upgraded Waverley Park, its bright interiors are complemented by original features including high ceilings and elegant timber framework. Superbly located a brief stroll to Bondi Road cafes, delis and wine bars, it’s a short walk to Westfield and minutes to the beach with the bus at the doorstep.
* Quiet, top floor rear setting in an Art Deco block of 12
* North West Aspect
* Entry hall, polished timber floors, high ornate ceilings
* Large sunny living room with leafy tree scape outlook
* Sunny double bedroom + a sunroom/ideal study.
* Dine-in kitchen, scope to update & reap rewards
* Only one common wall, share laundry, secure entry
* Fantastic first purchase in a prized lifestyle setting
Share this property:
Agent representing 9/48 Flood Street