66 Railway Road, Sydenham, NSW 2044
Your Entry to the Inner West
Just across the road from Sydenham Green park and a stroll to transport, local shops and cafes, this boutique offering of four apartments is your opportunity to snap up a piece of Sydney’s coveted Inner West café belt.
This is a jump-or-you’ll-miss-it, affordable opportunity to secure your spot in a genuinely cool and connected community district with further promising new plans for new creative hubs, entertainment and recreational facilities.
A hop and a skip from Sydenham station gives you access to a railway junction on three lines, giving you just a few minutes’ travel into the city. An easy stroll lands you directly in Marrickville’s buzzing café and restaurant hub. The M30 takes you directly to Mosman and the lower north shore, and local buses afford access to all places the trains don’t service. When it comes to locational convenience, this property has all the reach.
Bounded by the area’s numerous green spaces and public walkways by the Cooks River, the lifestyle opportunity brings together a rich urban history, community vibe and a connected culture located in a residential space both entirely your own and a part of a something bigger.
- Four off-the-plan, elevated apartments in a boutique new development
- On the doorstep of Sydenham Green’s sporting facilities, exercise equipment,
off-the-leash dog friendly zone, barbeques, sheltered picnic areas and artist studio
- Customisable choice of fixtures and fittings to truly make the space reflect your own taste
- Open plan, easy-style living with galley-style kitchens and separate lounge and dining spaces
- Spacious bedrooms with built in wardrobes and private Juliet balcony access on title
- Bathrooms with both guest and ensuite access; internal laundries with fitted dryers
- Development privately situated at rear of block with full-span rear balconies
- Undercover ground level parking; lift access to each level; air conditioning; extra storage
- 7 minutes rail travel time to Central; one stop the other way to the heart of Illawarra Rd scene
- Stroll to rail and bus, dining, local pubs, breweries and shopping; easy access to Sydney CBD
Book your appointment now to visit our display suite on site.
Download Sydenham Green Brochure here.
*All images are artist impressions