510-516 Pacific Highway, Mount Colah, NSW 2079
DA Approved Site on Sydney’s Upper North Shore
1, 2 & 3 Bedroom Townhouses & Apartments
Total site area: 2,858m²
Total floor area: 2,400m² approx.
This is an exceptional opportunity for an investor/developer ready to jump in and get started with immediate construction of a benchmark building on the fringe of Sydney’s coveted leafy upper north shore.
The DA-approved design is a mixed housing development of 25 lots, in various configurations to suit differing accommodation and accessibility needs, with attendant common areas, access and landscaping.
In a prime position within easy stroll to rail, bus services at door and only minutes’ commute to Hornsby’s thriving retail and commercial precinct, the complex will present a highly appealing lifestyle opportunity to the astute buyer in an area of established owner-occupation.
The development has been efficiently designed to offer easy access and comfortable modern living in keeping with the existing and emerging aesthetic of the locale and its attractive bushland surrounds.
- DA-approved complex of mixed configurations to suit every need, including a choice of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom townhouses and apartments, some with separate studies and flexible attic spaces
- Easy access to M1, Pacific Highway and a 5-minute drive to Hornsby retail, dining and commercial precinct
- Catchment/easy access to some of Sydney’s best selective, private and high-performing public schools
- Bus at door, stroll to train station with direct North Shore line access to Chatswood and Sydney CBDs
- Single level basement carpark servicing all residences (including 4 accessible spaces), with single lift access
- Wealth of recreational opportunities nearby including Ku-ring-gai National Park, Bobbin Head waterways, cycling routes, Event and Odeon cinemas, Asquith Golf Club and Hornsby Aquatic & Leisure Centre
- Established, varied local dining options including KFC, McDonalds, cafes and excellent restaurants
- Impressive total site area of 2,858m² with ground floor area of approximately 2,400m²
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries.