222-224 Sylvania Road, Miranda, NSW 2228
A Fusion of Urban and Coastal Living
Superlative 1, 2 & 3 Bedroom Apartments
Truly raising the bar on contemporary apartment living, ‘Monarch’ brings together a privileged combination of stylish design, location and amenity. Set amongst The Shire’s beach and bushland environs, yet with easy accessibility to all that Miranda has to offer, this range of one, two and three-bedroom apartments is a rare opportunity to live the life you’ve always dreamed.
Cleverly conceived to benefit from its exceptional coastal aspect, this landmark development is simple yet elegant in design, offering luxury residences with captivating views, superlative finishes and excellent building amenities.
Each luxury residence has been designed to maximise space and light, with exacting specifications and fluid indoor/outdoor living, with expansive private terraces or balconies that take in unsurpassed views and tranquil surrounds.
With enviable access to Miranda’s retail and business precinct, spectacular beaches and scenic bushland, world-class recreational facilities and eating options to suit every occasion, it is hard to imagine a more idyllic lifestyle that blends urban convenience with natural tranquillity.
- Stunningly presented interiors in stylish neutral tones with well-appointed finishes throughout
- Sweeping district views that take in the area’s magnificent coastal and bush vistas
- Chic, tropical-style communal entertaining area with covered dining and barbeque facilities
- Spacious bedrooms with built-in or walk-in robes, many with ensuites and balcony/terrace access
- Gourmet kitchens with stainless steel Miele appliances, gas cooking, microwave and dishwasher
- Internal laundries with dryers, fully-tiled bathrooms with premium fixtures and tapware
- Secure basement parking, intercom, lift level access, extra storage, reverse cycle air conditioning
- Easy stroll to rail, Westfield shopping centre, cinemas, quality schools and recreational facilities
- Vibrant local dining scene to suit every occasion, from fine restaurants to great café fare
- Minutes’ drive from stunning pristine beaches, local marinas and majestic Royal National Park