3 Brookvale Avenue, Brookvale, NSW 2100
Prime Re-development Opportunity (STCA)
Secure yourself rare premium real estate in the heart of Brookvale.
Zoned R3 Medium Density enables this primely situated 702m² (approx) allotment of land to be further enriched with the development of residential apartments or townhouses (STCA).
Currently, the property is occupied with a 2 bedroom original cottage plus a separate 1 bedroom flat and is located in a convenient cul-de-sac location within close proximity to a myriad of facilities and services that the Northern Beaches has to offer.
- Existing original 2 bedroom residence and separate 1 bedroom flat both in fully liveable conditions
- Currently tenanted together for $960 per week
- Short walk to the new revamped Westfield Warringah Mall
- Short walk to public transport and the new B-Line City to Palm Beach bus stop
- A wide choice of beautiful beaches and restaurants only a close drive away
- Surrounded by recreational parks and local sporting grounds
- Short drive to Manly Wharf
- Perfect opportunity for a house and extra income or double income
- Qualifies for apartments or medium density housing (STCA)
- Could suite seniors, care/community/childcare facility (STCA)
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to acquire a valuable asset in the new hub of the Northern Beaches, Brookvale. Re-develop or use the existing living dwellings to reap the many rewards this opportunity presents.
For more information and to receive a detailed Information Memorandum (IM) for your Auction this Saturday 19 October 2019, 12:30PM; please contact Chadd Hancock.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.