Laing+Simmons Awards Showcase Network Stars
The Laing+Simmons Annual Awards is the company’s night of nights and this time provided a fresh reminder that, even in challenging market conditions, the combination of experience, persistence and innovation is a recipe for real estate success.
A major winner on the night was the Laing+Simmons Rosebery team, which took out the Office of the Year Gold Award, the Excellence in Digital Marketing Gold Award, and the Auction Excellence – Highest Clearance Rate Gold Award.
Additionally, Laing+Simmons Rosebery Principal Chris Skarlatos won the Top Auction Listings (Individual) Gold Award.
Laing+Simmons Double Bay Principal D’Leanne Lewis, one of Australia’s most awarded agents and a dominant force in the market for nearly two decades, was again name Top Income Producer, picking up the Gold Award.
The Double Bay office won Gold Awards in the Top Income Producing Office and Best Business Growth categories.
Nathan Chapman of Laing+Simmons Quakers Hill picked up the Top Income Producer (Non-Principal) Gold Award after a stellar 12 months.
Other major winners on the night were Paul Abassi of Laing+Simmons St Marys|Ropes Crossing, winning the Doug Laing Memorial Award for service to the industry, Tass Evgeniou of Laing+Simmons Kingsford, who won the Go Beyond Award, and Basel Nahas and Jack Nahas of Laing+Simmons Mt Druitt, who shared the Principal of the Year Gold Award.
Laing+Simmons Managing Director Leanne Pilkington said the awards night is an important way to recognise the efforts of the network’s best operators in a challenging market.
“The real estate market has posed some serious challenges in recent times. The fact that so many of our people have not only survived but thrived, achieving new levels of growth and success in trying market conditions, speaks volumes for their talent and commitment,” Ms Pilkington says.
“Laing+Simmons prides itself on providing the best possible support for our network and everyone in the Laing+Simmons family. We are successful because of our people, and our annual awards are a great way to recognise everyone who contributes to this success,” she said.
A full list of the winners at the Laing+Simmons Annual Awards is overleaf.
Major office award winners on the night included:
- Laing+Simmons Rosebery – Office of the Year Award
- Laing+Simmons Rosebery – Gold | Auction Excellence Award (Highest Clearance Rate)
- Laing+Simmons Rosebery – Gold | Excellence in Digital Marketing Award
- Laing+Simmons Double Bay – Gold | Best Business Growth Award
- Laing+Simmons Double Bay – Gold | Top Income Producing Office Award
- Laing+Simmons Mount Druitt – Gold | Community Achievement Award
- Laing+Simmons Port Macquarie – Gold | Highest Number Transactions (Team) Award
- Laing+Simmons Port Macquarie – Gold | Excellence in Marketing Award
- Laing+Simmons Quakers Hill | Schofields – Gold | Excellence in Property Management (Team) Award
- Laing+Simmons St George | Carss Park – Gold | Top Auction Listings (Team) Award
- Laing+Simmons Mount Druitt – Gold | Excellence in Property Management Growth (Team) Award
- Laing+Simmons Port Macquarie – Gold | Outstanding Customer Service (Team) Award
The major individual winners were:
- D’Leanne Lewis (Double Bay) – Gold | Top Income Producer Award
- Basel & Jack Nahas (Mt Druitt) – Principal of the Year Award
- Chris Skarlatos (Rosebery) – Gold | Top Auction Listings (Individual) Award
- Aldo Palermo (Fairfield) – Gold | Top Exclusive (Non-Auction) Listings Award
- Nathan Chapman (Quakers Hill | Schofields) – Gold | Top Income Producer (Non-Principal) Award
- Joel Capuano (Double Bay) & Rebecca Yelda (Parramatta) – Gold | Outstanding Office Manager Award
- Robert Carfi (CBD | Surry Hills) & Danielle Seigel (Wentworthville) – Gold | Excellence in Property Management Award
- Lyndell Pilkington (Quakers Hill | Schofields) – Gold | Excellence in Property Management Growth (Individual) Award
- Chris Koch (Port Macquarie) – Outstanding Customer Service (Individual) Award
- Danni Attuell (Mt Druitt) – Gold | Outstanding Sales and Marketing Administrator Award
- David Sharma (Regents Park | Berala) – Sales Rookie of the Year
- Vian Yacoub (Mt Druitt) – Property Management Rookie of the Year
- Zara Choi (Wentworthville) & Grace Halteh (St Marys | Ropes Crossing) – Gold | Outstanding Head of Property Management Award
- Peter Green (Miranda) – Gold | Highest Number of Transactions (Individual) Award
- Kim Hughes (Quakers Hill) – Gold | Outstanding Office Support Award
- Virginia Dobson (Commercial | Canberra) – Gold | Excellence in Commercial Property Management
- Krissie Eley & Kelly Inn (Rosebery) – Gold | Outstanding Sales Assistant Award
Doug Laing Memorial Award – Paul Abassi, Laing+Simmons St Marys | Ropes Crossing
Go Beyond Award – Tass Evgeniou, Laing+Simmons Kingsford
Young Achiever of the Year Award – Maree Sadek, Laing+Simmons Granville