How We Plan To Help You Navigate Through COVID-19
As we all continue to feel our way through the uncertainty of COVID-19, we want to reassure you that we are here to help you in whatever way we can.
We value our relationship with you and whilst we realise there will no doubt be challenging times ahead for all of us, the entire Laing+Simmons family plans to be here to provide you with advice and support as needed. Although Coronavirus seems to be bringing the world to a standstill, we’re determined to minimise the impact on you – our valued clients – as much as we can.
It’s important to all of us that we ensure a clean and safe environment for all (especially for the elderly and at risk) and as such we are taking the following precautions:
- Under Public Health Orders, we have developed COVID-19 Safety Plans in our offices to keep you and our teams safe.
- All attendees will be asked prior to entry at open homes, if they have been overseas or to the greater Melbourne metropolitan area recently. If they have, they will be denied entry, as will anyone showing flu-like symptoms.
- We will co-ordinate with our tenants prior to routine inspections being carried out.
- All of our team have reviewed our COVID-19 hygiene policy and are practising regular hand washing and sanitisation.
- Hand sanitiser (provided we have access to it) will be available and used throughout open homes and inspections.
- Signs will be displayed reminding attendees to practise safe greeting and hygiene measures (no hand shaking or close physical contact).
- Office cleaning procedures have been improved and ramped up internally.
- Our teams are currently able to work from both the office and remotely; our remote workplaces are set up to ensure as little disruption to our services as possible.
- We have introduced state of the art technologies which will allow us to carry out online meetings, virtual inspections and online auction bidding if required.
The one thing we haven’t changed is our capacity to provide you with the very best in caring and personalised service…the sort of service we know you deserve, and we think you should expect!
We wish you and your family good health over the coming days, weeks and months ahead. We’re here for the long haul and we want you to know that we’re in this together!
Below are examples of the signs you will see present at our open homes or inspections: