52 George Street Mount Druitt, NSW 2770
No testimonial found!
Offering a rare opportunity to capitlise on a prized 1012sqm corner block with 20m frontage, this vacant parcel of land holds vast potential for a developer or astute investor. The block has been tightly held in the same family for over 50 years and is ready to build on, with no easements. It’s located within a highly sought-after pocket of Old Mt Druitt, next to St John Beloved Catholic Church, and easy drive to Mount Druitt Westfield and station.
– Extremely rare and vacant 1012sqm block with 20m frontage
– Fantastic development opportunity in high-growth location
– Developer has option to subdivide to two separate lots (STCA)
– Opportunity to build two houses or two sets of duplex’s (STCA)
– Corner block with abundant space to build a landmark residence
– Block has been tightly held in the same family for over 50 years
– Land has been beautifully maintained, proves to be easycare
– Located close to major shopping precincts and public transport
– Surrounded by quality local schools, sporting grounds and parks
– Must be sold on Auction day. This is on 15th May at 1pm onsite
Share this property:
Agents representing 52 George Street
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.