108 Albion Street Surry Hills, NSW 2010
No testimonial found!
Occupying a prominent position in Surry Hills. Perfect for owner occupier/astute investor to get a foothold in one of Sydney’s most vibrant cosmopolitan hubs. It’s features included 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, massively oversized kitchen with dining area, main bathroom/laundry, patio, large courtyard and storage.
– Mixed-use terrace with a generous 4 levels layout
– Commercial potential for retail/cafes/office/bar
– Side access gate from rear to Frog Hallow Reserve
– Short stroll to Central Station, China Town and CBD
– Land size 80m2 approximately
– Building size 130m2 approximately
– Height Limit 15m
– FSR 2:5:1
– Mixed B4 Zoning
For further information and inspections please contact
Betty Pham 0424 433 979 or David He 0425 261 926
(24 Hours – 7 Days a Week)
Share this property:
Agents representing 108 Albion Street
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.