1/14 William Street Brookvale, NSW 2100
No testimonial found!
Ideal for owner occupiers or astute investors, one level showroom, warehouse & executive offices. Rare & unique opportunity to acquire a whole ground floor strata unit in such a sought-after location within walking distance to Westfield Warringah Mall Shopping Centre, Brookvale Community Health Centre & B-Line multi-purpose car park, offering about 483m2 which includes five (5) basement car spaces plus private access driveway for deliveries to rear ground floor garage & level wheel chair access. Ideal for multi users all under the same roof but with separate entrances via modern entry foyer or wide private access driveway for deliveries to loading dock & rear garage. This sought-after location is perfect for staff & customers that rely on public transport to city, Manly Wharf & Chatswood, vehicle accommodation is provided by B-Line car park only metres away.
• Whole ground floor strata unit, no common walls.
• 40foot container access via wide access driveway
• Ground level enjoys abundance natural light from picture windows.
• Total building area abt. 483m2, includes Basement Parking 85m2, 5 spaces.
• Currently used for executive offices for two separate business.
• Driveway access to rear loading dock garage & rear offices.
Council rates: $1,354.17 pa
Water Rates: $534.12 pa
Strata Levies: $10,230.00 pa
Auction: Postponed TBA
Inspect: As advertised or by appointment
Contact: Michael Gigliotti 0411 465 306
Office: 9971 4900 A/H 9971 2000
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Share this property:
- 6 Com Car Spaces
Agent representing 1/14 William Street