23 Marshall Road Telopea, NSW 2117
No testimonial found!
It doesn’t get much better than this. Two brand-new five (5) bedroom duplexes with a passing income of $1,575.00 per week positioned on a large 855.1M2 block with R4 Zoning (High Density Residential)
Stone’s throw to the new light rail station and moments to all amenities and schools
Development Potential Details:
– LGA Parramatta City Council
– Zoning R4 High Density Residential (Apartments)
– Land Size 855.1m2
– Frontage 20.35 m
– Floor Space Ratio 1.7:1
– Maximum build height 22m
– High side of the street
– Rear lane access
– Further information can be found at https://www.planning.nsw.gov.au/Plans-for-your-area/Priority-Growth-Areas-and-Precincts/Telopea-Precincts
Existing Dwellings on the land:
– 2 near new enormous duplexes
– Each with Five (5) oversized bedrooms
– 3 designer bathrooms
– Open plan gourmet kitchen with gas cooking, 900mm oven, dishwasher, stone benches and islands
– Multiple living areas with first floor rumpus
– Ducted air conditioning throughout
– Lock up garages
– Security alarms
– Large covered entertaining area with good sized level back yard
– Combined rental of $1,575.00 per week.
Moments to Telopea and Carlingford light rail stations, public school, parks and shops.
Looking for finance approval? We can help you.
Share this property:
Agents representing 23 Marshall Road