Get to know Juan with these 11 Q’s and A’s:
1. How long have you been in the real estate industry and what are your specialty suburbs?
I have been in real estate for 6 years. I wouldn’t narrow it down to one or two suburbs as I do cater for the whole St George region.
2. Something people wouldn’t know about you by looking at you is….
Love to groove to a funky beat. I love the highs of music.
3. Number one on your bucket list is….
My number one on my bucket list is to travel to an under privileged country and help others.
4. What is your best lifetime experience and why?
My best lifetime experience so far has been meeting my many cousins, uncles and aunties and getting the chance to meet my Grandparents before they passed.
5. What would I find you doing on your day off?
Catching up on things I can’t do whilst working and then soaking some sun by the beach, walking my dog or just doing anything outdoors.
6. What or who has had the most positive impact on your life?
I’m sure everyone else answers the same, but my mum, dad and sister as they have instilled my values which have helped mould me.
7. If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be and why?
There isn’t much I could say I would change or else I wouldn’t be where or who I am today, perhaps take all opportunities life has thrown my way. But I’m still young and there’s plenty more to come.
8. If you were sent to prison and could only take one thing, what would it be?
If that were to happen, a new mind-set would probably be the best thing to take with me.
9. Something that gets right under your skin is….
Condescending and narcissistic people.
10. Got any embarrassing moments you’d like to share?
Too many, one stand out is stepping in dog poo before an appointment with owners to gain their management. I tried to clean it off and hope that they wouldn’t smell it but the smell was so bad that I had to tell them. Luckily they were understanding and had a laugh about it.
11. What would be the theme song to your life story?
Michael Bublé – Feeling good