1. How long have you been in the real estate industry and what are your specialty suburbs?
My first real estate job was in the Eastern Suburbs as an 18 year old. I have since gone on to specialise in residential sales within the St George area since 2006.
2. Something people wouldn’t know about you by looking at you is….
I love Sushi!
3. Number one on your bucket list is….
Learn to fly a plane.
4. What is your best lifetime experience and why?
Being with my wife when she gave birth to our beautiful twin boys.
5. What would I find you doing on your day off?
Going for a run at Bondi Beach.
6. What or who has had the most positive impact on your life?
My parents and wife. They have been there when I have needed them most and always have my best interests at heart.
7. If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be and why?
Buy a plane ticket and fly to Portugal to watch Greece win the 2004 UEFA European Championship, as it probably won’t happen again.
8. If you were sent to prison and could only take one thing, what would it be?
A family photo.
9. Something that gets right under your skin is….
Peak hour traffic!
10. Got any embarrassing moments you’d like to share?
For our wedding dance we did a performance to “(I’ve Had) The Time of My Life” from the movie Dirty Dancing. It was then followed by a Patrick Swayze solo performance – haha!
11. What would be the theme song to your life story?
U2’s “Beautiful Day”.