1. How long have you been in the real estate industry and what are your specialty suburbs?
13 years in Blakehurst and the 2221 postcode.
2. Something people wouldn’t know about you by looking at you is….
I was a senior instructor in Wing Chun Kung Fu for over a decade and now have a titanium hip joint because of it.
3. Number one on your bucket list is….
Witness the northern lights (aurora borealis) in Svalbard in the Arctic Circle.
4. What is your best lifetime experience and why?
Crawling through musty tunnels into the inner chambers of The Great Pyramid of Giza in Egypt. It’s truly a great wonder of the world.
5. What would I find you doing on your day off?
Spending quality time with my gorgeous family and friends, generally revolving around food as a common theme.
6. What or who has had the most positive impact on your life?
My beautiful Mum, of course. She instilled in me in advance her qualities, values, insights and life lessons that make me who I am today x
7. If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be and why?
I would’ve bought my first property much sooner. I had no idea that prices could explode so quickly.
8. If you were sent to prison and could only take one thing, what would it be?
A chastity belt!
9. Something that gets right under your skin is….
Negative people in general, who have over-inflated opinions of themselves and speak down to others.
10. Got any embarrassing moments you’d like to share?
I felt that I had delivered my finest listing presentation of my career one afternoon, only to notice when I got back in the car that I had a decent chunk of parsley in my teeth from lunch. I was still rewarded with the listing surprisingly.
11. What would be the theme song to your life story?
“Happy” by Pharrell Williams.